Lakeshore Regional Child Advocacy Center remains open as an essential service provider to families throughout the region. Lakeshore CAC continues to follow the guidance and recommendations of the Center for Disease Control as it relates to reducing exposure to and transmission of COVID-19.
If you have an upcoming appointment at the CAC, it is important to prepare yourself and your child for coming to the enter and for our health precautions in place due to COVID-19. At this time, everyone at Lakeshore CAC is required to wear a face covering. If you do not have one, one can be provided to you and your child at the time of your appointment.
You may receive a call before your appointment to screen for any respiratory symptoms and answer any questions you have. You are also welcome to call in the center in advance to answer any questions you have about the appointment. It is important to share with the team if you or anyone in your household has been diagnosed, has been exposed, or has symptoms concerning for COVID-19.
Things to tell your child:
- You will see people in masks. They are not sick, but they wear masks to make sure that everyone stays healthy and safe.
- It’s our job to keep everyone healthy and safe, too.
- We can do this by keeping our bodies and hands to ourselves and not touching our faces.
- We can also wash our hands often.
- People may seem far away when sitting or standing, and that is just to also ensure everyone stays healthy and safe.